Reminds you of “OK Google”? Or may be chit chatting with it for a while and carrying on with other things.That is not everything your Android device has got.It can do a lot more for you .
- “Open App”: When you want to open an app,you end up searching for it in all the screens available and finally succeed in your App Hunt. Most of us do it because it is the most common way to do so. You will be able to find the App and use it for sure.But what about the time being wasted for the App Hunt? Why not try something simple?How about saying “Open Facebook”.?
- “Remind me”: In order to set a reminder,we select the time and then am/pm and then we type the message.You Android device will make life easier for you . All you have to do is just say “Remind me to leave at 5pm”. Isn’t this much better than choosing some options and wasting your valuable time?
- “Wake me up”: Setting an alarm is just like setting a reminder. You have to set the time and your device will alarm you. Setting an alarm on a device is very simple. But we can simplify it further by just saying “Wake me up at 5pm”.
- “Text Mum”: Just say “Text Mum I love you,mum”.That is all you have to do . The message will be sent to your Mum.
- “Email Bro”: Similarly,you can also send emails.You can dictate the content while your device does the typing for you. Drafting an email is much simpler.
- “Gimme direction to “: You can find out the route to a particular destination by simply asking Google to do it for you. “Gimme direction to XYZ” and it shows you the path to XYZ.
- “Play for me”:It can also play a song of your choice for you.
- “Set up an appointment”:Just like setting alarm and reminder,you can also set up appointments using Android Commands.