Use Reliance Jio 4G SIM on 3G Smartphones – Here’s the Process
Reliance Jio 4G SIM: Reliance, the most popular Telecommunications Company has quivered to market with the launch of new Jio 4G SIM for all the users. In the current mobile world in India, Reliance Jio has acquired a prominent place. The significant usage of this Jio 4G SIM is that it provides an amazing service of offering free voice calls, text messages, and free mobile data for all the users owning this SIM. Everyone across the country is seeking to purchase this SIM card prior to the end of this exciting offer.
How to use Reliance Jio 4G SIM in a 3G Phone?
The company has launched this SIM with an exclusive offer of free services for a total of 90 days and it will end in the month of December. As the Jio SIM is a 4G SIM card, it supports working on various 4G smart devices. However, the 3G device users need not worry about using the Jio 4G SIM on their 3G handset. In this post, we have come up with a detailed guide to using Reliance Jio 4G SIM on 3G devices. Here’s the process!
- Operating System: Android 4.4 and above versions
- MediaTek chipset
How to Insert & use the Jio 4G SIM card on 3G smartphones?
Here are the simple steps that help the 3G device users use Jio 4G SIM On their devices:
- Firstly, download and install MTK Engineering Mode app on your Android device.
- Using this app, the user will be able to execute an advanced Setup from the menu of MTK phones’ Engineering Mode.
- This process of setup also referred to as Service Mode.
- You can now click to open the app installed on your device.
- Otherwise, you can type the mobile specific code for Engineering Mode.
- Navigate to the MTK Settings and choose your preferred network from the list of options.
- You will be able to select the mode of the network from various options like 4G LTE, WCDMA or GSM.
- Just click on the save button and reboot or restart your device.
That’s it! This is the simple process to use Jio 4G SIM card on your 3G Android device.