If you are one of those less fortunate students who couldn’t secure a campus placement or if you are the victim from a not-so-great college that wasn’t even visited by IT companies, then we have real good news for you.
LinkedIn Placements, is the program exclusively initiated with Indian Under/Post Graduates as the target group, started by LinkedIn of course.
LinkedIn has decided to not visit campuses this year and instead conduct an Online test that could set students up for Interviews in not just LinkedIn, but several prominent companies in India.
To name a few, as you can see this article’s cover photo – HCL, Samsung, Amazon, Cognizant, Tech Mahindra, Airtel.
SINGLE ONLINE TEST, ON OR BEFORE OCT 23:
LinkedIn started conducting a single Online technical test to help students apply for more than dozen of job roles in IT companies throughout India.
The Test is already live on the LinkedIn Placements page.
You can take the test on or before October 23rd of this year.
Passing the test will qualify you for Interviews in 25 IT companies in India.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Log on to LinkedIn Placements Official Page.
- Click on “Get Started”.
- You can sign up using your Gmail account or if you already have a LinkedIn account, you can use that too.
Once you’re done with this, you can take the test anytime on or before October 23rd.
LinkedIn was smart enough to include practice material for the students.
LinkedIn collaborated with popular learning sites like HackerRank, CoCubes, Aspiring Minds to prepare the Online Placement Test.
In addition to that, it provided HackerRank tests as Practice Material.
Algorithmic Practice Tests cover a lot of subjects like Searching, Sorting, Graph Theory, Strings, Dynamic Programming etc.
While Data Structures practice material presents tests for topics like Arrays, Linked Lists, Trees, Stacks, Queues, Tress, Heaps etc. It’s Data Structures-101, you probably know it.
SOME OF THE JOB ROLES YOU CAN QUALIFY FOR:
- Hiring Developer – BookMyShow, Mumbai.
- Mobile Engineer – Oyo Rooms, Gurgaon.
- Software Development Engineer – Amazon, Hyderabad and Bengaluru and Tamil Nadu.
- Quality Assurance Engineer – Amazon, Hyderabad and Bengaluru.
- Support Engineer – Amazon, Hyderabd and Bengaluru.
- Software Developer – Samsung, Bengaluru.
- Software Engineer – HCL, Uttar Pradesh and Tamil Nadu.
- DevOps Engineer – Airtel , Gurgaon.
- JAVA Software Engineer – Tech Mahindra, Hyderabad.