Connect with us


Steve Smith and David Warner Will be Out from IPL: Banned for 1 Year


Cricket Australia banned Former Australia captain  Steve Smith and vice-captain David Warner for one year due to their involvement in the case of ball-tampering while playing against South Africa in the third Test at Newlands in Cape Town.  Cameron Bancroft who caught in cameras was also banned for 9 months due to this incident.

Board of Control for Cricket in India Board has made a clear decision on Steve Smith and David Warner that they will be out for the upcoming season of Indian Premier League (IPL). BCCI acting secretary Amitabh Choudhary has confirmed the news that Steve Smith and David Warner will not be a part of IPL.

Cricket Australia banned Steve Smith and David Warner for two years from the responsibility of captaining Australia. All these three players were already back to their homes from South Africa. Cricket Australia taking this ball-tampering incident more serious than the ICC. These three players have a chance to appeal on the banning.

IPL chairman Rajeev Shukla said that BCCI  decided that Steve Smith and David Warner who involved in the incident of ball – tampering will be out from the upcoming season of IPL. Shukla said “We wanted everything in our own hands. First, we waited for ICC’s decision, after that Cricket Australia and then we decided on the matter. We have decided to bar them from this season”.

After this incident, Steve Smith and David Warner have stepped down from the roles of captains of  Rajasthan Royals and Sunrisers Hyderabad. IPL chairman Rajeev Shukla said both franchises will get the replacement for these two players as they were banned for this year.

Rajeev Shukla said that We are respecting the Cricket Australia decision regarding the ban on Smith and Warner. As they both ( Steve Smith and David Warner) were banned by Cricket Australia we are also barring these two players from the IPL.

Continue Reading


Xiaomi Mi A2, Mi A2 Lite with Dual Rear Cameras Launched.


As we all know China smartphones tycoon Xiaomi launched Mi A1 last year in association with Google. That was the first Android smartphone from Xiaomi and it got a good craze in the market. To continue that craze the company has launched Mi A2 and Mi A2 Lite. The company held the event in Spain’s Madrid to launch the Mi A2, Mi A2 Lite. Compared to Mi A1 the Mi A2 comes with the new design. The speciality of these two phones they have dual rear cameras and the company claims that the mobiles come with day-long battery life. The Mi A2 and Mi A2 lite phones available in Gold, Black and Blue in colours.

Xiaomi Mi A2 price and specifications:

The price of the Xiaomi Mi A2 is roughly Rs. 20,100 for the 4GB RAM/ 32GB storage model. The price will be Rs 28,000 for the 6GB RAM and 128GB storage model. It has a 5.99-inch display with  2.5D curved Gorilla Glass for protection and the aspect ratio is 18:9. Mi A2I runs on pure Android 8.1 Oreo and it is powered by a Snapdragon 660 chipset with four 2.2GHz cores and four 1.8GHz cores. It comes with dual rear cameras combinations of 20megapixel sensor and a 12megapixel sensor. It has  3010mAh capacity battery and it has other connectivity options like dual-band Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, Miracast, Bluetooth 5.0, IR emitter, USB Type-C port.

Mi A2 Lite price and specifications:

Mi A2 Lite price will be in India is for Rs 14,000 plus and Rs 18,000 plus. It has 5.84-inch full-HD+ (1080×2280 pixels) display and 19:9 aspect ratio. The phone comes with a fingerprint sensor on the back side of the phone. It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC. The phone has 32GB or 64GB of onboard storage options. It is packed with a 4000mAh battery.  Thankfully it has microSD card slot that supports cards with up to 256GB storage. It has two cameras on the back one is with a 12-megapixel primary sensor and the other one is a 5-megapixel secondary camera. On the front, it has a 5-megapixel front camera sensor. It also supports other connectivity options like 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS/ A-GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack, and Micro-USB.



Continue Reading


Bihar Teen raped for Months By 18 including Principal, Teachers


No matter how strict laws made by the government the violation of girls and women still increasing. A 13-year-old Bihar girl was raped by her principal, two teachers and 15 male students for seven months. The victim approached the police superintendent Har Kishore Rai with her father and gave complaint on Friday Morning. The police registered an FIR against the principal and two teachers and 15 male students. The Bihar police already arrested the principal Uday Kumar alias Mukund Singh and a teacher Balajee and two male students on Friday.

Since her father went to the jail in December 2017 she was raped by the accused. At first, she was blackmailed and raped by her classmate. A few days later few more students raped her and one of the accused shot the rape video and threatened her they will make the video public if she said about the rape to anyone. But later the accused shared the video with others and the video has reached to the principal and few teachers. The principal and the accused two teachers continued to blackmail and rape her. This was continued until her father was released from the jail.

The case registered at the Ekma police station in Chhapra’s  Parsagarh. Her statement was recorded at the women’s police station. The police said she was afraid to give a complaint because her father had been away from the home and she was also threatened by the teachers and student not to give a complaint. The police said the victim was sent to the hospital for a medical examination. Police have already arrested 4 accused and they are searching for the remaining accused.

According to the information till March this year total 289 rape cases have been registered. 1,198 rape cases registered in the year 2017. The number of crimes against the women has been increasing in Bihar.

Continue Reading


Uttarakhand Accident: 47 dead, 11 injured After Bus Falls Into Gorge



At least 47 people dead in a horrible bus accident in Uttrakhand’s Pauri Garhwal district on Sunday morning. As per the reports so far total 45 dead bodies have been found and many others injured. The injured people have admitted to the hospital.

The  28-seater bus carrying 58 persons fell down in a 200 meter deep gorge in Nanidhada area of Pauri Garhwal district led to the death of 47 people and 11 got injured. All the 58 passengers were travelling from Bhoan to Ramnagar. Garhwal commissioner Dilip Jawalkar said that critically injured people are undergoing the treatment.

National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) immediately rushed to the chaotic spot and participated in the rescue operations. DIG Garhwal Pushpak Jyoti and additional SDRF team from Dehradoon rushed to the accident spot.

Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat expressed his grief over the accident and announced the compensation  Rs. 2 lakh for the families of the dead. He also said Rs 50,000 compensation for the injured. Home Minister Rajnath Singh also said in a tweet My thoughts are with the families of those who have lost their loved ones in this unfortunate accident. I pray for the speedy recovery of the injured.

Chief Minister Rawat himself also inspected the chaotic spot and ordered an investigation over the accident. Governor KK Paul also expressed his sadness about the loss of people in the accident. He also directed the district administration to extend the help to the children of dead and to the injured.

PM Modi Tweet:

PM Narendra Modi also expressed his sadness over the loss of innocent lives in the accident. He said in a tweet “Extremely saddened by the bus accident in Pauri Garhwal, Uttarakhand. My deepest condolences to the bereaved families. I pray that those injured recover at the earliest. Rescue operations are underway and authorities are providing all possible assistance at the accident site”.


Continue Reading


Army Major arrested for Killing another Officer’s Wife

Army Major Handa was arrested for killing another Major's wife


An Indian Army Major Nikhil Rai Handa, arrested on Sunday for his involvement in Killing his counterpart’s wife Shailja Dwivedi. Shailja Dwivedi body found at Cantonment area in Delhi with a slit on her throat on Saturday. The accused  Nikhil Rai Handa caught by the police in Uttar Pradesh’s Meerut. Shailja Dwivedi  (35), wife of Major Amit Dwivedi went to Base hospital in West Delhi for physiotherapy on Saturday and murdered by Nikhil Rai Handa. After the murder accused moved to Meerut Before Shailaja’s murder she and accused both had a telephonic conversation at around 8 am. Nikhil Rai Handa currently working in Nagaland’s Dimapur district.

Deputy Commissioner of Police (West) Vijay Kumar said that Nikhil Rai Handa obsessed with the victim and wanted to marry her. Another Police said both accused and the victim had an affair. Initially, police thought it was an accident but when they observed her body they found that she had been attacked. Police said in the inquisition with accused he said that he used a pocket knife to slit her throat.

Police said three years ago major Nikhil Rai Handa and major Amit Dwivedi were worked together in Nagaland. Then major  Handa met Amit Dwivedi’s wife Shailja Dwivedi. Later Amit Dwivedi and Shailaja transferred to  Delhi.

Police said Handa met Shailaja outside of the hospital when Shailaja went to the hospital for physiotherapy. He picked up her and he asked her to marry him. But she refused it. Handa became violent and took out the knife that he kept in the car and slit her throat. Later he stopped the car and Shailaja stepped out of the car and started walking. He hit her with the can and she fell on the road. Later Handa ran the car over her. Police said no one present with the accused during the murder.




Continue Reading