Have you heard about the fantastic personal book scanner designed with AI tech? Well, it became quite popular recently, due to its versatility and high-quality scanner properties. Read on to find out why do you need a book scanner, and what is the best product on the market for this purpose.
Who uses personal book scanners?
A personal book scanner with AI is suitable for anyone that seeks to have their documents or books scanned. It is an excellent tool for creating a virtual library, as it needs less space, and it is simpler to identify a specific book. All you have to do is index your data correctly, and this will let you sort through the library in a matter of seconds.
Overall, book scanners can be useful for libraries or universities, as you can achieve a high-quality scan of your books, novels, workbooks, or any other written material. Also, freelancers, doctoral students and book lovers can reap huge benefits from using personal book scanners. A high-quality scanner allows you to have available at all times an outstanding book replica, which is quite advantageous when compared to traditional reading methods.
What are the main advantages of using a personal book scanner?
A qualitative scan of a book offers a comprehensive array of advantages to the reader. But it can do so only if it meets the following three requirements. The book scanner must provide a high image resolution, while the document processing must be done in a timely manner. Anyway, due to the innovative AI technology present in personal book scanners, you can get access to the best OCR engine or optical character recognition. This, in turn, offers the following benefits:
- Designed your custom books or library;
- Easy access to a book in an editable format, without the need of re-keying it manually;
- Easy access to tools meant to design audiobooks;
- Great organization features, along with simple archiving opportunities;
- Great sharing opportunities, as the readily available scans, can be shared with friends or family.
What is the best personal book scanner for 2019? Well, this year, several book scanners were released to the market. But still, only one of them stood out due to its professionalism and intriguing design.
We are talking about the CZUR personal book scanner, Aura. It is a specially designed, foldable book scanner with a lamp. Using its dedicated CZUR app on smartphones, you can sound wave function to change the light brightness. The main features that recommend Aura as the best personal book scanner, include:
- A wide array of unique features, notably the Optical Character Recognition (OCR) support for 180+ languages;
- Impressive software features enabled by second-generation laser via flatten curves, including smart paging and tilt, professional trimming, fingerprint removal, and auto-detection of flipping pages. These functions can help users better scan and edit documents.
（改为：The second-generation laser help curve pages flattening. Compatible with user-friendly software enable to smart pages and tilt, professional trimming, auto-detection of flipping pages and many other professional editing features.）
- An impressive HD CMOS sensor, with the ability to scan a single page at up to A3 size, thanks to the 14 megapixels sensor;
- An outstanding scanning range of both single sheet and bound books;
- Great scanning speed that goes up to 2 seconds per single sheet. Still, this aspect depends on the light quality of the environment in which you use the high-quality scanner;
- Several output formats, such as JPG, PDF, Word, Excel, or TIFF;
- Great system support, as this book scannercan be used with Windows XP, 7, 8, and 10, along with mac OS above 10.11;
- Aura X Pro features a built-in 3000 mAh Lithium battery. Fully charged, it can support on-the-go scanning for run up to 120 minutes.
This personal book scanner is available at CZUR, where you can check all the product’s specifications and technical features. The good news is: they will have promotion on AliExpress and Amazon for the coming festivals in November and December. Overall it is a high-quality scanner that can aid you in scanning documents, books, photos, papers, receipts, or any other type of information printed on paper. It is excellent for personal use, family use, or even educational usage, as it is a versatile tool that provides easy access to a virtual library.