Liposuction is a body sculpting method that removes fat deposits in the body. People with obesity issues usually opt for this surgery when other ways to lose excess weight fails. The surgery reshapes the body making it slimmer and fit. However, for the Lipo surgery to be successful, you need to take few effective steps before opting for the surgery.
Here are few tips to help you in having Liposuction surgery successfully:
- Don’t hide your past medical history or your weight gain issue – Many people do hide their other health issues that they would have had in the past as their only concern is to lose weight through lipo surgery. No worries of frankly putting forward your health issues or speaking about the reasons for gaining weight with the plastic surgeon. Their expert opinion will help you to know the complication that you may face during the surgery or in the post-surgery period.
- Best to stop taking any health enhancing supplements – When the date is fixed for surgery. It is better to stop taking any kind of medicines. You need to be careful in pre surgical weeks and avoid consuming any kind of non-prescribed medicines and if is necessary consult your plastic surgeon. This precaution is very important because few medications can have an effect on your blood pressure or increase the chances of healing of wound quickly.
- Stop drinking alcohol and smoking or chewing tobacco – If you do not do this, it may result in excessive bleeding, you may be prone to infection and it may take a long time to heal.
- Before you move from home for the surgery, it is best to clean your skin with antibacterial soap to reduce any infection or allergic reaction.
- No cheating on your diet plan – Yes, many people tend to eat high calorie and spicy food. The basic reason for this is that they think that the surgery is going to help reduce fat and thus their body will look perfect after the surgery. The truth is that if the person does not follow the diet chart handed over by the surgeon, the surgery will not show desired results. Gaining weight may result in more complications after the liposuction surgery is done.
- You need to stock your grocery shelf with the right edibles listed by your dietician or the plastic surgeon. It will be helpful to buy the required food items before the surgery as in your post surgery days, you need to have ample rest and live on liquid diet for at least a week. The following few weeks you need to consume low calorie diet. It should be soft and easy to digest and nutritious as well.
To fully recover and enjoy the best results of liposuction surgery, you need to follow your surgeon’s instructions without fail. To know more about liposuction and consult the best surgeon in Phoenix log on to www.phoenixliposuction.com. Besides liposuction, they also provide Breast Augmentation, Brazilian Butt Lift, Skin Tightening and other procedures.