Developed by Valve and Hidden Path Entertainment is a title considered one of the best out there.
The game itself has a very simple concept. You’re either one of the terrorists, or you’re one of the counter-terrorists. Either way, your goal is to win. You can do that in several ways, but the most common way to do that is to kill all the members of the opposing team.
There are individual rewards for killing an enemy and a penalty for killing a teammate for obvious reasons. There are a large variety of weapons, explosives, and other equipment at your disposal which you can use if and when necessary. CSGO doesn’t contain only casual and competitive matches, but also really fun game modes like Arms Race, Deathmatch, Flying Scoutsman, etc.
What is a CSGO Prime Account?
Started in the year 2016, CSGO Prime accounts are basically like any other premium subscriptions, except that this is a one-time payment (if you decide to buy it). If you don’t wish to spend a single penny and still get benefits, you have to reach Level 21.
What Benefits you have in Prime Matchmaking?
● Little to no Cheaters/Hackers in-game.
● Queued with Experienced Players in the game.
● Better chances at getting drops
● Chance to Get Souvenir items.
● Access to Community Operated Servers
What Are CSGO Smurf Accounts?
A smurf account is an account that contains a certain level or rank or any specific feature. People wish to buy smurf accounts and use them because it doesn’t affect their original accounts. Through these accounts, they can experience high and low level and rank perspectives efficiently.
Creating CSGO Smurf Accounts helps in improving the skill set of the player. This will aid the best and even the worst players in many different ways. They all have their pros and cons, but it’s up to you!
Benefits of Smurf Accounts-
● Having a Smurf Account Allows you to play in Any Rank Regardless of your skill group.
● Experience the thrill of beating weaker opponents, or experience how it feels being up there!
● The inexperienced players will be aware of more skills and tactics that will help in bettering their gameplay.
● It even helps players get to know more about the hidden benefits and achieve them as they step higher after each level.
Unlike the majority of games out there, CSGO isn’t just a good pass-time. It’s also an opportunity for growing your skill-set, reflexes, and overall gaming skills. Not only this, but it also has a lot of opportunities to make money. Haven’t played it yet? Try it out today!