Have you ever wondered what a smart mask is? What are some of the features and how do they make a smart mask the better choice for you? Can you think of any benefits of purchasing these masks? This is all you need to know about smart masks.
Wearing a mask is the new normal in today’s world due to coronavirus. It provides a barrier that reduces the spread of airborne viruses and bacteria. These particles are collected on the surface and this increases the risk of cross-contamination or breach. Smart mask saves the hustle of replacing facemasks after every use as it uses UV light to kill bacteria and viruses. It removes moisture, heat, and accumulated carbon dioxide from within the mask as it circulates cool and fresh air. It is voice-activated and simulates facial expressions. The smart mask comes with a downloadable app that monitors and records coughs, body temperature, sneezes, and breathing irregularities. This helps to predict the state of the user’s health enabling them to seek medical help. You should replace the filters as they last a month due to active sterilization.
- The bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) is high. It has a high fluid resistance to protect you against large droplets.
- It has a detachable ventilator that regulates the flow of air in and out of the mask. It also filters out airborne particles.
- The charging case is lined with a UV light to destroy bacteria and viruses during charging.
- When it is dark, the interior of the mask automatically lights up. This allows you to express yourself regardless of the lighting conditions.
- Social interaction is improved as others can see you speak and easily understand your facial cues.
- It has a built-in amplifier and mic to ensure speech isn’t muffled when masked up.
- It has active ventilation that allows cool air in and releases heat produced during exhaling. This prevents headaches and dizziness caused by carbon dioxide build-up in the mask.
- It has a silicone guard that covers your face, prevents air from leaking in, and prevents the mask from touching your face.
- The ear loops are adjustable for a more secure fit and are thicker to apply less pressure on your ears.
- New filters are swiped into the ventilators with long-lasting battery life to maintain the mask’s BFE rating.
- It has a wireless charging case that contains a UV sterilizer.
- It is water-proof, scratch-resistant, and made from recyclable plastic to minimize wastage.
Benefits of smart masks.
- It is reusable. It has a self-sanitizing feature that destroys pathogens allowing it to be used more than once.
- It is affordable. A smart mask is a proper investment that is cost-effective and reduces waste.
- It can be washed several times without losing effectiveness.
- It destroys viruses and bacteria instantly.
A smart mask offers protection that is above average. It allows you to connect your mask to a downloadable application that monitors your temperature, sneezes, coughs, and breath irregularities. There are several benefits associated with the smart mask and it is the future of masks. It has unique features that will keep you safe protecting you from viral and bacterial infections. They are also comfortable, allow social interactions, and sustainable.